CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

2 WeeK TrIp tO UtAh!!!

Hey all, Here are pix from my 2 week trip to Utah! I posted them backwards on accident!

My Grandpas Bday




My Snuggles

Splashin in the Mud

My Cute Mom and Dad



Mom and T

My dad finishing his 1st Triathalon, and He did GREAT!! I am so PROUD of him!!



My friend Jens cute little Nora

The Support Group of the Bear Lake Brawl Tri.

The Bear Lake Brawl South Weber Peeps!

Dad and Me!


The decked out car!

Talen just having fun in the back while we wait for Grandpa to start!



Me and cute Becky!

Her cute lillt Kayson!

The Munchkins!


Grandpa and Talen eating Breakfast







Grandma and Talen playing outside!



Grandpa doing a "FLY BY" in the LifeFlight Chopper!!! Never gets Old!!! NEVER!!!























Talen LOVES the Dirt!!!

And Water!!!

















Did I mention he Loves the Dirt!










I had a blast on my 2 week trip to Ut, but I missed Mikey so much!!!! Had a blast spending time with my family and friends!!!

0 comments: