CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

LoVe FoR mY FaMiLy...

Mike: The day we started dating was the day I knew that we were meant to be! And I know we have had SUPER hard times, and SUPER scary times... and you have been there for me and held my hand through it all, you have never had doubts in anything, you have been positive and optimistic about everything, I LOVE YOU so MUCH for that, it has helped me in ways you will never know! Your attitude of being optimisitc is such a great thing! I need to be more like that, I thank you Michael for being my BEST FRIEND, LOVE, HUSBAND, SUPPORT, SHOULDER TO CRY ON, PERSON TO VENT TO! I may not express it to you all the time, and I will work on that, but just know....


I LOVE YOU, SO MUCH AND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO EXPRESS IT TO YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU and AS MUCH AS YOU DESERVE! I will ALWAYS be here for you! No matter the SITUATION GOOD or BAD!






Talen: The day I found out I was going to have you, my world got turned upside down, in a good way, I was going to be a MOM, the greatest gift anyone can have! I hope to be the best for you, love you, teach you everything I can possibly teach! I look into your big blue eyes and see your smiling face and I am so lucky to have this opportunity in life to your MOM and you MY SON, I take in every day like a BREATH OF FRESH AIR, being able to HOLD you, SNUGGLE you, WATCH you GROW and LEARN on a DAILY BASES is just... SO INCREDIBLE! I will always be here for you, no matter the situation GREAT or BAD! I love you my Talen!!!






Dad & Mom: I was so lucky to be sent to you as my eternal family and parents, I have learned so much from you guys, more then you probably know. I have learned to cook, bake, love, be compassionate, be humble, spiritual, truthful, keep my home a happy home, yard work, sports, how show love to my husband and son, I could go on and on, but I just want you 2 to know that I LOVE you 2 SO MUCH and you have taught me many things, so dont you ever feel like you could have done better, you guys have been the best! ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!

0 comments: