CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

SaN FrAn GiAnTs GaMe

So we got to go to the Giants game and it was so much fun!!! I got to spend time with the people I love so much! We got told we are a cute family, and a beautiful family, but u may see why, Mike and I were in a white long sleeve polo and Talen was in a orange sweater! Matchy Matchy!!! He was such a little stud and he loved the game!!! I had such a blast!!! Then we went to the Ghirardelli Factory (my new chocolate sanctuary), and we ate dinner a Mccormiks, and Mikes dad was so generous and so nice to buy the tickets and our dinner!! Thanks Jon and Sheryl!






















































































































































0 comments: