CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Summer Summer

Made my first DELICIOUS batch of HoMeMaDe LeMoN IcE CrEaM!! It was delicious!!!



Talens favorite firework... not really a firework, the smoke balls!!!
His 4th of July Shoes
New pool he absolutely loves!!


All of our favorite treat.... WATERMELON!!!!




I am officailly horrible at blogging, plus not having internet kinda doesnt help the situation, we have been doing great at home, love being back in utah!! Talen is 99%in everything, 38lbs, over 3ft tall and only 2 1/2, big boy, but tall parents right! Lol!! I have gotten big into cycling (thanks to my daddio), and training for triathalons! I love it!!! Its a sport I can acomplish on my own, for me, and all u guys who run, ride, swim know what I mean!! Our summer has been loads of fun, being home with family and friends!!! We are all loving life!!!

1 comments:

meag said...

hill, yeah i've been looking for a post from you. talen is so big, that is crazy....avery is only like 24 lbs, and they are the same age. crazy. but he is so cute. i would love to see you sometime. good job on the tri's that is really cool. hope you are doing great. looks like a fun summer. miss you.