CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HaPPy HaLLoWeeN!!!




Talen.. Getting excited to go Trunk or Treating!!! Raaaaa!!!

What A SMILE, even with his face painted!!!

Talen and Mike... Matchy Matchy!!! Such Studs!!




Jon and Sheryl took first place in the Trunk Decorations, Hunters!






All Talen wanted to do was RUN AROUND!!! Total RIOT!! Could care less about the CANDY, unlike me!! LOL!!


TRICK OR TREAT!!!!


Grandpa Jon, Daddy Mike and Talen Monster!

Us 3!






Talen couldnt stop rubbing his face, I think the face paints were making him itch!



Talen and Me!


Close up! Where is his FACE?


Sooo cute!!!

2 comments:

meag said...

such cute pics....darling halloween family. makes me miss you

Kristin said...

Hey girl! When you get a chance, email me your address. I want to send you guys a Christmas card (nkhinson@gmail.com). AND have you over! I can't believe this much time has flown by and we still haven't gotten together. We are heading to Houston for Christmas. Are you guys going to Utah? Anyway, we HAVE to get together soon! Maybe after the holidays when we get back. Hope you guys are doing well. I love all your pictures! Talen is a doll and your little family is just GORGEOUS!